Below is a list of our most popular products and services. For more information, feel free to call or email us.
Learn how to belay (hold the ropes) and the other basic safety skills necessary to climb in the gym. Includes the lesson, equipment and climbing time. These instruction courses are for people aged 13 and older. Reservations are required. Please call 905-231-3434 to book or check out our booking page.
Adult and Teen (age 13+) Belay Lessons: $35 each
Kids under 13 can participate as their parents belay, simply take the belay instruction course and you can support your kids as they climb the walls. Check out our Family Climb page for more info.
Adult Belay Lesson: $20/parent (does not include climbing)
$15/kid (includes climbing and harness rental)
(FOR EXPERIENCED CLIMBERS)
Adult Pass $17.50
Student Pass $15
Child Pass $10
(10 visits for the price of 9!)
Adult Ten Visit Pass $157.50
Student Ten Visit Pass 135
Child Ten Visit Pass $90
Bringing in the family?
Family visits of at least 3 climbers from the same household get 10% off on day pass & 10-pass pricing.
Adult Monthly $60
Student/Senior Monthly $54
Child Monthly $40
Save by getting 3, 6, or 12 months at once!
Save 5% on 3-month memberships!
Save 10% on 6-month memberships!
Save 20% on 12-month memberships!
Save an additional 20% per person when signing up as a family of 3 or more people
• Prices do not include instruction or equipment rental. Membership rentals are $25 per month per person and are not subject to discounts.
• Child pricing is for kids age 12 and under.
• Student pricing is for teens 13-17, as well as full-time college/university students. Seniors and first responders are also eligibile for student pricing. ID is required.
• Family discount pricing is for a minimum of 3 people living at the same address. ID may be required.
• All prices are subject to HST.
Shoe Rental $5
Harness Rental $5
Chalk Bag Rental $2
Got a membership? Consider adding unlimited rentals for $25 per month!